KEGE places to eat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Unwound

We are staying in Edwards,CO and looking for suggestions on where to eat dinner. Leaning towards a good steak place.

thank you

In Eagle there is a realy great restaurant and microbrew in old town, I'm not sure but it might be called the Broadway cafe and the Bowling Alley is brand new and a great place for food and sports bar beverages. The girls at the FBO know the good restaurants in Eagle but I'm not sure about Edwards!

I am headed there as well. Were should I ski? I would rather find a good place that is less expensive.

In Eagle there is a realy great restaurant and microbrew in old town, I'm not sure but it might be called the Broadway cafe and the Bowling Alley is brand new and a great place for food and sports bar beverages. The girls at the FBO know the good restaurants in Eagle but I'm not sure about Edwards!

I thinks it's called the Back Bowl or something close to that -- right behind the diner.

Arrowhead resort lift tickets are $85 per day or $44 after 2. That gives you access to the arrowhead/beaver creek ski areas. Check w/the jet center to see if they can give you discount lift tickets. They usually have some on hand.

Steak

Ask the CSR's at Vail Valley about Juicy Lucy's Steak house. Is is about a 45 minute drive but definately worth it.

Maddogg

Latest resources

Back