Kden Train

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lrjtcaptain

Alright, this has to be the worst and most flame worthy post I've ever created and I'm sure there have been many. Anyways, I just flew through DEN yesterday and when I got back to Cali and was the bar with some friends my friend asked if I had to ride the train. I said yes. Anyways....He kept mimicking the little "this train is stoping jingle.." the little las vegas wanna be music they play as it stops. He wants a .wav of that for his ringer on his phone and well I don't remember how it goes or Id put a midi together. Anyone have it or could you record it next time your on board. Stupid I know but thats pilots for you :)

Thanks

Some phones let you record a sound to use as a ringtone. Just record the music on the train.

One of our pilots has 'Sink rate! Whoop whoop- Pull up!' on his phone.

Lrjtcaptain said:
Alright, this has to be the worst and most flame worthy post I've ever created and I'm sure there have been many. Anyways, I just flew through DEN yesterday and when I got back to Cali and was the bar with some friends my friend asked if I had to ride the train. I said yes. Anyways....He kept mimicking the little "this train is stoping jingle.." the little las vegas wanna be music they play as it stops. He wants a .wav of that for his ringer on his phone and well I don't remember how it goes or Id put a midi together. Anyone have it or could you record it next time your on board. Stupid I know but thats pilots for you :)

Thanks

"Welcome to Denver - the doors of the train are now closing"
deet do dopaty doo

the problem is I fly though Denver hardly ever as im not in the airline world and uually don't fly through there......if any of you are there and can snag it for me i'd appreciate it.

Mark

Latest resources

Back