Kden Train

Lrjtcaptain

Total Time
2000+
Alright, this has to be the worst and most flame worthy post I've ever created and I'm sure there have been many. Anyways, I just flew through DEN yesterday and when I got back to Cali and was the bar with some friends my friend asked if I had to ride the train. I said yes. Anyways....He kept mimicking the little "this train is stoping jingle.." the little las vegas wanna be music they play as it stops. He wants a .wav of that for his ringer on his phone and well I don't remember how it goes or Id put a midi together. Anyone have it or could you record it next time your on board. Stupid I know but thats pilots for you :)

Thanks

Andy Neill

Total Time
Isn't it the first phrase of "She'll be coming 'Round The Mountain When She Comes"?

EagleRJ

Are we there yet?
Total Time
Some phones let you record a sound to use as a ringtone. Just record the music on the train.

One of our pilots has 'Sink rate! Whoop whoop- Pull up!' on his phone.

wrxpilot

The proud, the few
Total Time
-
Lrjtcaptain said:
Alright, this has to be the worst and most flame worthy post I've ever created and I'm sure there have been many. Anyways, I just flew through DEN yesterday and when I got back to Cali and was the bar with some friends my friend asked if I had to ride the train. I said yes. Anyways....He kept mimicking the little "this train is stoping jingle.." the little las vegas wanna be music they play as it stops. He wants a .wav of that for his ringer on his phone and well I don't remember how it goes or Id put a midi together. Anyone have it or could you record it next time your on board. Stupid I know but thats pilots for you :)

Thanks

"Welcome to Denver - the doors of the train are now closing"
deet do dopaty doo

Lrjtcaptain

Total Time
2000+
the problem is I fly though Denver hardly ever as im not in the airline world and uually don't fly through there......if any of you are there and can snag it for me i'd appreciate it.

Mark

minitour

EagleRJ said:
One of our pilots has 'Sink rate! Whoop whoop- Pull up!' on his phone.
Wow. That's uh........interesting. In a nerdy kinda way.

-mini