• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

KBNA LUV Fest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is it because they're landing and departing 13? ;)

SWA=Seldom Wants Active :beer:
(though maybe not as true as it used to be with our increasingly dumbed-down ATC system)

(though maybe not as true as it used to be with our increasingly dumbed-down ATC system)

Funny.

But seriously who cares (to the O.P.) so you get to the gate or take off 30 seconds later. Good for SWA, I guess.

One of the flight attendants on one of my trips a few weeks ago is based in MCO, and her dad is a BNA Tower guy. She said he LUVVS us for his travel benny's!

One of the flight attendants on one of my trips a few weeks ago is based in MCO, and her dad is a BNA Tower guy. She said he LUVVS us for his travel benny's!
Initials? If she's 31, about 5' 4", dark hair, and her dad's the tower manager, I used to date her... :D

hey guys, what ever blows up your skirt.... But when the wind in Midway switches to the southwest, don't keep accepting 31C to gain a few minutes..bad fer bizness ya know

LOL - ummm, no, not that I recall... ;)

I may go ugly early, but there's no level of drunk enough to make me go FAT.

Of course, the last time I saw her was 10 years ago, so there's no telling now... ;)

C'mon Lear...Go Green! "All season" girls give heat in the winter and shade in the summer. Reduce your carbon footprint!

Latest resources

Back