• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I meant Kalitta Air. The 747 operation. Do you usually take home the min. each month or is guarantee actually exceeded? How many days in a row do you work?? And also how many days off in a row?? I actually did already look at the pay rates at airlinepilotcentral.com

Thanks,

Christian

Plan on 17 days at a time, up to 35 days at a time if you work the last half of one month and the first half of the next. Where lines are split, you're gauranteed a minimum of five days off in a row.

Don't count on more than the gaurantee. You might get it, but don't count on it.

Hi, I am a ExpressJet emb145 Capt.. Wondering what the quality of life is like there at Kalitta Cargo?? I live in Allen Park. Which is about a 30 minute drive from YIP. In fact I use to work for what use to be Kitty Hawk charters, which is now Kalitta Charters 2.

How many days off? Days on? average hours worked a month?? How much can you expect to make there first year?? How long to upgrade??

Thanks,

Christian

you might want to leave the ''Kitty Hawk'' bit out next time.

Guam360: is that why none of the KHA folks that lost their job recently got offered a job at Connie?

Dude, I don't know that. I wasn't here then, sorry for the comment. This was not meant to be political or anything of that nature. I just know it is a sensitive issue here.

take it easy.

Last edited:
Guam360
Do you travel with a board? I kept one in San Diego. It's still sitting there as a result of our sudden shutdown. PM if you're ever in HNL and want to paddle out. I'll let you have all the waves if you get someone to look at my resume.

hey bro, sorry I missed this one. No I don't, wanted to many times, especially to Iquique, Chile. I flew there all March/April, and the waves are sweet there. Our hotel is right on the water, so instant surf check for dawn patrols. For those two months the Capt. I flew with is a surfer also, living FL, we talked about the waves constantly as we flew down the coast into Chile and Peru.
I currently spend my off time in Brasil, so getting all the waves I can get there. It has been pretty good.

PM for more info
G

Bump

Does anyone have any current info on hiring and class dates at Kalitta? Future plans for the company? Delivery schedule for -400's listed on APC? Thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back