• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta in Khabarovsk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Side note on Kalitta, airlinepilotcentral says they are looking for 4000TT, is this accurate? I couldn't find anything on their website about pilot employment.

1500TT is the mins per the contract, not 4000. There are several people who have been hired with less, myself included.

1500TT is the mins per the contract, not 4000. There are several people who have been hired with less, myself included.

They haven't done that in a while. It is pretty much 4000 to go right into the right seat. But, it doesn't hurt to apply. Every now and then there is a "sh$# hot" 1500 hour Chuck Yeager future 747 pilot that walks through the door!

I have beent told that since the new pay rates came out, they have been seeing resumes with higher time and more experience.

Training pay/length

I read that pay during training is $600/week. So, typically how long from start date to IOE completion? Has Kalitta started paying for hotels during training?

I read that pay during training is $600/week. So, typically how long from start date to IOE completion? Has Kalitta started paying for hotels during training?

Ground school 5 weeks, SIM's 3 weeks. They usually split the class up, half go right to SIM's after GS, the other half wait 3 weeks. IOE depends on the student, some get it done in about 40 hours or so, some a bit longer. Contract says you pay for hotel while in training. At one time they were picking up the hotel during SIM's, not sure about now.

Yes, hotel paid for during sim!
about 4 of us finished our IOE this month on the same day, that was about 3.5 months start to finish of IOE.

good luck!

Latest resources

Back