• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta in Khabarovsk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
good job amigo, nice. gotta love the Casa, but you know the shorts is a much faster airplane,--- maybe?

that's right brother, keep the faith, anyone can fly a round airplane.

That is the cleanest Connie airplane I have ever seen.

Queen of the fleet baby!

Triple IRS, intergrated WX EFIS, PW 7R-G2 engines, Performance Management System, electric seats and damn the torpedo industrial strenght microwave.

Ooh, I think we've just picked up another one, N748CK...

so glad they did away with the Trimble GPS and Litton 92 in that airplane. i know some people wish they were still there but it just makes for a more streamlined flight deck.

so glad they did away with the Trimble GPS and Litton 92 in that airplane. i know some people wish they were still there but it just makes for a more streamlined flight deck.

The only reason I think that it has the 3 cma 900s is because the platforms are IRSs, not INSs. At least that is what the ride on told me.

Last edited:
Actually, there is this great bar there, where crews drink for free.
Ok, I'll be the party pooper...

Any drinks in Russia, especially the Asian parts of Russia (such as Khabarovsk) should contain 100% pure alcohol (duh? ;)) to kill off the drug resistant form of TB!

Russia is THE epicenter of the disease. They did it to themselves though. During soviet times the Russians would treat their gulag prisoners with antibiotics only enough to see an improvement, then they’d stop the treatment to save money. Sure enough, after years and years of doing this, some prisoners developed the drug resistant form of TB and now they have an epidemic on hand they don’t know how to handle.

My mom works in Red Cross on those issues; says they estimate that some 40-70% of their prisoners have the disease and they keep spreading it to the guards, who keep spreading it to their families, etc. The Russian government is pretty much back in the Stalinist mode – either denies or just minimizes the true size of the epidemic …
Cheers! :eek:

Latest resources

Back