• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stop teasing!! I will believe it when I see them in our colors.

May not necessarily mean more airplanes, as we are only contracted for two with DHL at the present, but it would be nice to see more. Chief Pilot said the otherday, the old man is looking everyday and has frequent closed door meetings with people??

K4 doesnt operate in EWR anymore, the post office pulled the facility out of there, so all the flights go out of JFK.

Judging by the number of guys I have heard leaving for UAL in the next few months it will be soon. Assuming any of them want to come back. And unless they park more planes there will have to be hiring soon as well.

How many classics are left? How many guys still on furlough? Is PW still the CP? I used to know some guys there but some have been furloughed and found other jobs so they don't have current info, others have up and vanished and I haven't heard back from them in a looooong time. I still would like to work there, call me crazy.

How many classics are left? How many guys still on furlough? Is PW still the CP? I used to know some guys there but some have been furloughed and found other jobs so they don't have current info, others have up and vanished and I haven't heard back from them in a looooong time. I still would like to work there, call me crazy.

5-7 classics still flying regularly. 7 guys on furlough only 2-3 willing to come back apparently. PW is still CP. Attrition's been steady at about 3-4 per month. I won't be suprised if K4 is hiring by spring.

Latest resources

Back