• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the replies, sent my resume in last night but I only have RJ time and no one on the inside. Here's to hope.

Is PIC time required or would a high time CRJ FO with an ATP stand any chance? Also, what could one expect to gross the first few years as an FO?

Is PIC time required or would a high time CRJ FO with an ATP stand any chance? Also, what could one expect to gross the first few years as an FO?

We've hired RJ FO's in the past but with the competition out there now, it's not likely. You're gonna need the 1000 PIC Turbine like everyone else. You'll make 50-60K your first year. If you're single and want overtime, you'll do a lot better.

New vacancy bid just came out at Kalitta.

20 Classic Captains
12 Classic First Officers
6 FEs

7 400 Captains
24 400 First Officers

Our training department is going to be going full tilt for a while

Email address to send a resume?

We've hired RJ FO's in the past but with the competition out there now, it's not likely. You're gonna need the 1000 PIC Turbine like everyone else. You'll make 50-60K your first year. If you're single and want overtime, you'll do a lot better.

I put a friends resume in the other day and was told he was just shy of the minimums of 5000 TT 2500 JET with jet PIC a plus.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back