Kalitta Charters Moving?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rooms

I don't know, there sure are a lot of barracks up there, I think they could probably give everyone their own room. There's gonna be a September class huh? CRAP.

Get ready UP

I heard that part of the plan is to do scheduled service between Oscoda and the Upper Pennisula of Michigan in Lear 25's. It is a totally unserved market, ready to be cornered. I hope I can get on in the september class, I always wanted to be an airline capt. And I love the Lears.

I haven't heard that. I don't believe that there is much of a need as we rarely fly up there as it is. We sometiems go to Sawyer, or to Pellston or Traverse City. I know that it wouldn't be "scheduled" service since we are an "on demand" operation. The only times we even take a Lear to Oscoda is to pick up "Connie" parts or move one of there flight crews or take a mechanic to fix a 747. But hey, ya never know...strange things happen

There has never been any talk of hot-stby or moving domiciles. Sometimes it is hard to read mgmt/HR jokes or hints. This is a cool place to work with a really great pilot group. It is a hard job and is not for everyone, however the experience is invaluable. For example, did you know that there is a 4am, not just a 4pm.

BubbRubb said:
There has never been any talk of hot-stby or moving domiciles. Sometimes it is hard to read mgmt/HR jokes or hints. This is a cool place to work with a really great pilot group. It is a hard job and is not for everyone, however the experience is invaluable. For example, did you know that there is a 4am, not just a 4pm.

Yeah..been seeing too many of those 4am critters lately. It is a good place to work, we can complain no and again, but when it gets down to it it there are not a lot of places better. But if there is ever any talk about a BRO base...I'm outta here..<lol>

I think you and I are going to be visiting the BRO base tomorrow, bro. Prepare for another Taco Palenque visit!

BubbRubb said:
I think you and I are going to be visiting the BRO base tomorrow, bro. Prepare for another Taco Palenque visit!

Yeah....I think I need my fix...gettin shakey! Bigo's is pretty good too...but kinda miss the Palenque!! Don't think we would have been there long enough, some of your mojo is coming my way...we got the backhaul back. No whining today!!

Latest resources

Back