• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta -400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious. I know APC is not gospel, but it says the -400 won't be online till next year.

What are the crews going to be doing between qualification and then?

Are they able to dual qualify them, or will they just sit home on guarantee and doing recurrent till they are online?

I have a good friend that I use to fly with that posts on here that got awarded a FO spot on the 400. Apparently they are typing everyone right off the bat. Maybe he will chime in.
I think belch might be busy drinkin' beer in some exotic country right now...
:beer:​

The -400's from Jal are coming next year. The first 2 are from somewhere else and supposed to be online this summer.

Just curious. I know APC is not gospel, but it says the -400 won't be online till next year.

Are they able to dual qualify them, or will they just sit home on guarantee and doing recurrent till they are online?
While APC is usually correct, they are wrong on this. The first crews start ground school and sim at the beginning of April. I'm not sure exactly when the airplane is going to be online, but Connie's not one for paying people to sit around.

As I understand, there is very little work to be done on the plane in Oscoda.

I have to go to Oscoda tomorrow to fly a plane to EWR. I will try to get a few pics of our new ship. If I can figure it out, I will post a pic of it here.

They can paint the airplanes.

Latest resources

Back