• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Iced_up

Platinum member
Learjet 35A First Officer (TN) 9/06

Part 91/135 Operator in Memphis, Tennessee, is seeking to hire a full-time Learjet 35A First Officer. Minimum requirements include 2500 hours total fixed wing, 500 hours PIC fixed wing, and 1000 hours multi-engine. Current Lear 35 FAA Form 8410 preferred, SimuFlite or Flight Safety within last 8 months also preferred. ATP preferred, but not required. King Air 200 experience preferred. For applicants that do not have current training or 8410, applicants must pay for and successfully complete SimuFlite initial/recurrent. First year's salary $25,000. Medical insurance provided after 3 months and all training expenses paid for after first year. Must be a motivated, dependable, team player ready to fly your butt off in an extremely nice airplane. Qualified applicants should email their VIRUS FREE resume to [email protected].

You must be kidding, right?! I can't imagine anyone being that desperate. And to have the nerve to advertise this on the internet. Atleast working as a CFI you could eat hot dogs most of the time. With this job you couldn't even afford Top Ramen

I guess you better have deep pockets for that one.

I can uderstand a contract, but training, especially someone with those qualifications, what else do they want, a 4yr degree.

We should all send in our well qualified resumes to this chump and overload his email. Then we should include a cover letter demanding a minimum of $50K/yr and paid med from day 1. We should also demand that they pay the training costs.

Anyone who takes this job does little good to our profession and the idea of making a living wage as a pilot outside the major's.

He's back!

King Air B200 Captain (TN) 9/09

King Air B200 Captain wanted in Memphis, Tennessee, for Part 91/135 flight department._ Applicants must have at least 4000 hours TT Fixed Wing, 2500 hours Multi-Engine, and 500 hours in type._ Current 8410 and recent completion of SimCom, SimuFlite, or FlightSafety in King Air B200 preferred._ Annual Pay is $35,000._ Health Insurance provided after 3 months._ Must be a motivated, team player._ If you meet the above requirements email your VIRUS FREE resume to [email protected]._ Be sure to mention AvCrew.Com when applying.

4000TT, and 500 in Type....and he's only willing to pay $35K?

Must be based in a trailer park or something..

HIGH ON CRACK

I just sent him an email to let him know that he needs to get off of the crack pipe. 4000+ hours for $35K??!!

Everyone should blast one off to him. Gee I wonder why the last guy left??

MB

Re: HIGH ON CRACK

I'm ahead of you. I asked him what the net income of the Lear FO was gonna be that first year? $25000 pay - $15,000 FSI/Simuflight = 10,000/yr - taxes = $8000 if he is lucky???

time

If i had that much time rite now i would rather place my resume with a company like AirTran, or Fedx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or just keep on teaching till some thing better came a long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fly safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cool:

Latest resources

Back