Just made a video..check it out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Timebuilder said:
That's funny!! I should write another version along the same lines. I'm just too darned busy today.

Does anyone use the Adobe video production suite? I have Audition, the Adobe branded Cool Edit, and I am considering the needed software and camera for small scale video production.

I haven't been in a 172 since September, so that was kind of neat. You need to make a couple of passes with less camera movement, and then edit the pieces together, rather than the constant "panning." When I was a film student at NYU, the medium was 16mm B&W. Some of the principles are still the same.

There are some good books you can read to make your next video look more professional.

Well done.

Thanks, when i first took the video clips, I really never planned to use it for a video, but when i go and get some more footage again, ill be sure to keep those tips in mind ;)

Got a kick out of it!

Give it a shot at the sundance film festival . ( kidding) but it was very entertaining!!! Vavso

" 3 thumbs up" ebert and roper
" a refreshing epic" variety magazine
" not to be missed " Gene Shalit

Re: Re: Just made a video..check it out

I was hoping you'd be a little more original, like maybe incorporate you pedaling down the street on your bicycle, and holding up your fist to a passing airliner!! Now that I think about it, you could do a pretty funny arse parody of all the stuff "Top Gun" has in it..............I'm waiting to see it!

I've got something you might like to see...

Jmmccutc said:
you should be a famous movie critic because that is the most accurate movie review i have EVER seen...good job that's always fun stuff to do, if i can figure out how i'll try to give a linky to a few videos of "F-152's" dog fighting...my buddies and i have a blast...

You guys obviously haven't seen TRUAMAHAWK. :p I would post it but it's about 26 minutes.

generaltso said:
Sorry dude, but that is one of the most pathetic things I think I have ever seen.
Oh, why don't you go put the ice-pack back on your crotch and leave us alone?

USAFftrplt, not a bad piece of work, but...shame on you! Leaving a loose object (sectional chart) on the glareshield! You know what? You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go up in the air, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous. :D

(Next time, try some music from The Right Stuff...or maybe some Marvin Gaye. Whichever.)

Haha, that was funny, I say we have a new entry for the dorky pilot thread.

I should take a video camera along with me when I go for a gator tour.

The only thing about the video that really sucks is the location. :eek:

(Go Vols! :D )

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back