Just made a video..check it out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dmspilot00 said:
It comes with Win XP. I have tried to use that program as well, but it was so buggy, it was virtually unusable. I even upgraded to the beta version and it got worse! At least you had better luck. I'm still searching for a free program that can downloaded. Even if you can get WMM to work I think you have to use Microsoft's proprietary format anyway. [/B]

The original MM was really bad. The second version works really nice. Only drawback no dvd recording. I use MM2 and Studio Pinnacle Studio for family and special events. MM2 works nice for being free.

WECLCYA! ??????????

WECL Cover Your Azz!

PS. Loose the chart from the glareshield!

Last edited:
Future SNA said:
I was hoping you'd be a little more original, like maybe incorporate you pedaling down the street on your bicycle, and holding up your fist to a passing airliner!! Now that I think about it, you could do a pretty funny arse parody of all the stuff "Top Gun" has in it..............I'm waiting to see it!

yeah that would have been pretty funny

oh wait, it was really funny the first time i saw it, when it ws called hot shots :D

lol, nothing personal bro, but this is something i'd expect from the guat/tabexpress/topgunmav/rudy

but i will give you props for goin through the trouble of digitizing it and adding the music and all that lol

I need to get that video digitized of me... I mean, a guy I know... doing a high-speed pass over the top of my house in the Chieftain...:D

SK:cool:

USAFftrplt said:
I got really bored tonight and decided to make a really cheesy video of flying around Auburn with my roomate. I hope you guys all check it out and get a good laugh of us in the high performance 172 R ;)

Click here for video

Please no streaming...right click and save target as... thanks!

:cool:

all comments appreciated ha

This is some of the best flying I've seen yet, right up to the part where the tape cut off... You never ever leave your audience hangin' :D :D :D

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!

Re: Re: Just made a video..check it out

Freight Dog said:
This is some of the best flying I've seen yet, right up to the part where the tape cut off... You never ever leave your audience hangin' :D :D :D

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH

Not bad man...gotta pass the free time somehow...

Two pointers....less face time, and try not to get the N-number in.....You didn't do anything questionable...but if you decided to get crazy and do some low fly bys or maybe some toilet paper chasing, someone could see it (ie, school official) and get pretty mad....

You never know where some might show up.....

Oh yeah, and if you do post a video sans the N number be sure to change your flightinfo log-in so your IP# isn't in there.

Dutch
IP229

Too bad we don't get more of these types of posts instead of "George Bush denounces PFT in a conference about God's role in RJDC."

That's funny!! I should write another version along the same lines. I'm just too darned busy today.

Does anyone use the Adobe video production suite? I have Audition, the Adobe branded Cool Edit, and I am considering the needed software and camera for small scale video production.

I haven't been in a 172 since September, so that was kind of neat. You need to make a couple of passes with less camera movement, and then edit the pieces together, rather than the constant "panning." When I was a film student at NYU, the medium was 16mm B&W. Some of the principles are still the same.

There are some good books you can read to make your next video look more professional.

Well done.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back