Just made a video..check it out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

USAFftrplt

I got really bored tonight and decided to make a really cheesy video of flying around Auburn with my roomate. I hope you guys all check it out and get a good laugh of us in the high performance 172 R ;)

Click here for video

Please no streaming...right click and save target as... thanks!

:cool:

all comments appreciated ha

USAFftrplt said:
a really cheesy video

you should be a famous movie critic because that is the most accurate movie review i have EVER seen...good job that's always fun stuff to do, if i can figure out how i'll try to give a linky to a few videos of "F-152's" dog fighting...my buddies and i have a blast...

You're making me feel old!

This video brought tears to my old eyes. I did my FIP (USAF flight screening program) back at AUO in '82 (1982, not 1882!). Been flying in the AF ever since. My cousin is a senior down at AU, working on his commercial. Thanks for bringing back some good ole memories.

WARRRRRR EAGLE!
Scud, AU '83

Re: You're making me feel old!

ScudB said:
This video brought tears to my old eyes. I did my FIP (USAF flight screening program) back at AUO in '82 (1982, not 1882!). Been flying in the AF ever since. My cousin is a senior down at AU, working on his commercial. Thanks for bringing back some good ole memories.

WARRRRRR EAGLE!
Scud, AU '83

Badass!! I plan to fly in the air force...i find out real soon about my pilot slot through rotc :) WAR EAGLE!!!:D

By the way ..who is your cousin..I bet I might know him

USAFftrplt said:
I got really bored tonight and decided to make a really cheesy video
Hm tell your roommate not to move the camera around too much, I think I was starting to get airsick! :p

That was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. I don't think it would have been as cheesy if it weren't for the music. Speaking of the music... what was up with the first song just stopping in the middle suddenly? I thought my sound broke or something for a second.

I have some videos of me flying but I don't think I could post them here...there's no music or anything though. But luckily (or maybe not?) my videographers did not tape my head so much.

Too bad we don't get more of these types of posts instead of "George Bush denounces PFT in a conference about God's role in RJDC."

Sorry dude, but that is one of the most pathetic things I think I have ever seen. And just think, all the time you wasted making that video you could have used to come up with some ways to score some poon-tang.

I have a digital camera (no sound, but can record) and i flew thru a line of storms and got it on tape... but what software program can i use to do what you did... dub music in with it??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back