• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just Flew on Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is why you all are in the situation you are in.. This is why I left the airlines and never looked back.. this is why if i lose my current job I am done flying for money for ever... Y'all suck

Yep, you're better than all of us. You can go to bed now.

Jack ass

jeff neely

Another yup. Maybe you're another pilot that's bad at math but has all of the answers? My thought in 2004 was to put 117 seats in the 717's. I guess the buyout to keep Midwest 'independent' was better. And 99 seats is going to make a real big difference, too. I think it's sooooo much better to save a 13$/hr. flight attendant instead of 18 revenue producing seats.

I think it's sooooo much better to save a 13$/hr. flight attendant instead of 18 revenue producing seats.

It's not $13/hr! Once you add in per diem and all the company benefits, such as FICA and state and federal unemployment taxes, it turns into a reeeeally nice total compensation package! The MEDICAL DISASTER insurance coverage most employers provide, at a nominal fee, well, that's just gravy!

Last edited:
It's not $13/hr! Once you add in per diem and all the company benefits, such as FICA and state and federal unemployment taxes, it turns into a reeeeally nice total compensation package! The MEDICAL DISASTER insurance coverage most employers provide, at a nominal fee, well, that's just gravy!

My bad. 13.50/hr?
:rolleyes::laugh:

Hi!

I think you meant to say... you flew out of DAL/NWA's MKE hub airline!

cliff
GRB

You have the intelligence level of a third grader.... thank you for proving my point as to why airline customer NO service is the way it is

Thanks Clark Howard. Why do you think I'm even an airline pilot? I might be your boss.

Thanks Clark Howard. Why do you think I'm even an airline pilot? I might be your boss.

You are one, grumpy, pi$$ed off a$$hole. That's the conclusion I come to after reading this thread.

How about you take your negativity someplace else where someone may actually care, like a therapist.

Latest resources

Back