Just Flew on Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8tor4239

Just flew on Midwest for the first time.. That was the most comfortable airline flight I have ever been on.... 717 with 2x2 seating. The whole airplane was equivelant to a DL 88 first class... Full service with option for food on a 1.5 hour flight...

Kudos to Midwest.. I will go out of my way to fly on them again..

Just flew on Midwest for the first time.. That was the most comfortable airline flight I have ever been on....

I had the same reaction the first time I rode on them. (Our plane broke in Boston, a replacement was ready in Milwaukee, and Midwest has nonstop service!)

From the seat to the people to the hot lunch, it was just a great trip. Being swallowed up by AirTran would have been a real shame.

F9 can't hold a candle to ME's 25 years of exceptional service. Unfortunately we are in big trouble here at Midwest. Fuel and pax loads are big issues with us too and they are both going in the wrong direction. This merger deal with Delta and NWA is going to destroy us. Even if They keep us around and operate us seperately the bottom 50% of our pilot group will be in big trouble. Me included... 8

It's a real revenue generator, too. 88 instead of 117 seats. Good thing fuel is cheap.....

Yeah... if they could figure out a way to crap 156 people onto it, they'd be the next Skybus! :rolleyes:

Not everybody's trying to be the cheapest seat in the sky. I really hope they make it.

F9 can't hold a candle to ME's 25 years of exceptional service. Unfortunately we are in big trouble here at Midwest. Fuel and pax loads are big issues with us too and they are both going in the wrong direction. This merger deal with Delta and NWA is going to destroy us. Even if They keep us around and operate us seperately the bottom 50% of our pilot group will be in big trouble. Me included... 8

Nah, my guess is that once the merger is approved in Washington, TPC will sell their shares to the new delta and you will get the ye ole staple.

All I have to say is MidWest has an excellent product that I would be willing to pay a for while traveling with my family not on the clock... I was on the clock today, but that is the way it should be with all the airlines...
pipe said:
If quality of product mattered, F9 wouldn't be Chapter 11
propsync said:
It's a real revenue generator, too. 88 instead of 117 seats. Good thing fuel is cheap.....
This is why you all are in the situation you are in.. This is why I left the airlines and never looked back.. this is why if i lose my current job I am done flying for money for ever... Y'all suck

I like how Midwest makes cookies on the flight, and f'ed over the Skyway guys. But the cookies made up for it.

Latest resources

Back