• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just Flew on Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just flew on Midwest for the first time.. That was the most comfortable airline flight I have ever been on.... 717 with 2x2 seating. The whole airplane was equivelant to a DL 88 first class... Full service with option for food on a 1.5 hour flight...

Kudos to Midwest.. I will go out of my way to fly on them again..

Thanks for your kind words av8tor4239, come and ride with us anytime ;)

Our FA's are the best, they kept the CA and I well fed this past week.

I am happy you enjoyed our product. We do try hard.

I really wish I had a chance to fly on Midwest before all of the services were cut back. I hear it was the best ride in the sky!

Even now it is great I love when I get to fly on Midwest! Cookies for the win:)

I bought a ticket on them to go to an interview a few years ago while I was unemployed. They are an outstanding company. Nice, friendly, great service, and always smiling.

As a 135 freight puke (back in the day) the crew made sure I got a meal! What a great airline!

Cheers and best wishes- Rum

You are one, grumpy, pi$$ed off a$$hole. That's the conclusion I come to after reading this thread.

How about you take your negativity someplace else where someone may actually care, like a therapist.
propsync is just pissed because he either was not offered an interview or perhaps he was told thanks, but no thanks!

I agree with OP very courteous crews and comfortable seats.

Anybody else think MidEx sounds a little too close to FedEx especially on a crowded ground frequency. "Midwest" seems like it would clear up any confusion and I don't think anyone uses it. Maybe someone could enlighten me.

Anybody else think MidEx sounds a little too close to FedEx especially on a crowded ground frequency. "Midwest" seems like it would clear up any confusion and I don't think anyone uses it. Maybe someone could enlighten me.

We tried to change it to "Blew Load" but the FAA didn't like that.

Some smallish freight outfit out there in the hinterlands has that call-sign locked up. They want way to much money to give it up.

DC

Latest resources

Back