Just a Comair F/A..sorry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tiff,
Go read General Lees posts all 14000 of them, come back and let us know how much dumber you feel, cause every time I read one of his posts I feel just a little bit dumber for it.

PBR

14000 posts at 3 minutes per post (pretty fast)=42000 minutes

42000 minutes =700 hours TYPING on FI Not including reading!!!!!!!!!

The General has logged TWICE as much time on FI typing as the average new hire TT in 2008. Pretty impressive.

Tiff,
Go read General Lees posts all 14000 of them, come back and let us know how much dumber you feel, cause every time I read one of his posts I feel just a little bit dumber for it.

PBR

Haha,
Tiff, that's funny because I feel the same way after reading General Lee's posts.
But seriously, 700 hrs. Wow!

The General has logged TWICE as much time on FI typing as the average new hire TT in 2008. Pretty impressive.

Makes you wonder if he's really a pilot, or that rent-boy that he's always dreamed of in a bath house in San Fransisco. I'm going to say he's a Rent-Boy.

Quickstats:

1st) General Lee has 14,166 posts with an average of 4.8 posts/day with a join date of 8-24-2002.
2nd) Rez O. Lewshun has 12,926 posts with an average of 5.34/day with a join date of 1-19-2004.
3rd) PCL 128 has 10,396 posts with an average of 3.66/day with a join date of 11-21-2002.

Rez is slowly catching up to the General and PCL 128 is starting to fall back with AirplanesSuck creeping up to third place by posting a hefty average of 7.09 posts/day with a total of 10,270.

whoever thinks that tiffanytaylor is married to a MEC rep at Comair I am sorry you are wrong. Just look at her or his posts... If she or he had this luxury than she wouldn't be asking questions on here......

whoever thinks that tiffanytaylor is married to a MEC rep at Comair I am sorry you are wrong. Just look at her or his posts... If she or he had this luxury than she wouldn't be asking questions on here......
What makes you think being married to an airline pilot is a "luxury"? My wife doesn't even know I work as an airline pilot, she thinks that I am a professional hit man on assignment every week. Of course I think she is a nurse who wears fishnet stockings and garter belts. Wait what were we talking about, never mind.
PBR

As a matter of fact, I have to count on my fingers sometimes...I count every passenger on the 50/70/90 instead of counting empty seats. I suck at math. Always have, always will.

Yep I think you're right. No FA that I know of would admit this. Something is off, it's probably a bored FO somewhere out there on reserve pulling our FI leg.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back