• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JUS812 on Wednesday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
812 was parked early this year because it was non RVSM, and it was replaced with 811 before the layoffs. The rumor I have heard is that 812 was already sold prior to the first layoff to someone over in Dubi. I am going to speculate that they were getting it ready to fly over.

It is really wierd to see a JUS Falcon on flight aware again. My life use to revolve around the rotation and watching flightaware. It would have been really fun to be the one flying that flight.

There are still rumors afloat of USA Jet bringing back some Falcons. Only time will tell.

They did another lay off about a month ago. Business is still slow, but they have "alot of irons in the fire." There is a JUS DC-9 parked in San Juan right beside my ramp. Last rumor I heard is that they are working on over water certification for some new pax business that might be out there. I have also heard that at least one Falcon is in the hanger getting worked on and that the lear jet might be doing some type of flying, but possibly crewed by another company (the lear jet that is). That is not too far fetched, as they used contract pilots on the lear for a short time while I was there.

I hope it all works itself out, and they find the light at the end of the dark and narrow tunnel.

Last edited:
I heard a rumor that another USA Jet Falcon that was not currently online at the time of the shutdown may be going to Dubai as well. Does anyone know the name of the company that is acquiring the old Falcons.

I heard a rumor that another USA Jet Falcon ...may be going to Dubai as well...

812 is leaving 4 Dubai this month. Heard rumour that frt Falcon for SJU was CX, and then rumour that 1 was still going 2 do frt. Flying EWR-MYR PAX now, heard was for extended period.

All the frt planes have been busy past 3 wks.

Cliff
MMGL

I heard a rumor that another USA Jet Falcon ...may be going to Dubai as well...

812 is leaving 4 Dubai this month. Heard rumour that frt Falcon for SJU was CX, and then rumour that 1 was still going 2 do frt. Flying EWR-MYR PAX now, heard was for extended period.

All the frt planes have been busy past 3 wks.

Cliff
MMGL

Heard from someone that there are more cuts coming today - drastic ones.

Last edited:
Sorry to say, but PilotYip just posted on another site this morning.

50% of the employees including 28 pilots over at USAJet got the boot today.

Unfortunatly, he was one of them.

Sad times all around

Hung

Latest resources

Back