• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

June '06 SWA DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the DB meets on the 6th, when would calls/letters start going out?
Good luck to everyone.

They've been next day up to a week or more out on the phone calls according to the guys I know who have interviewed recently (last guy I spoke with heard last month on the 18th and the board met on the 15th).

Letters seem to run even later at times (up to three weeks after accorinding to some accounts).

Good luck to all!

All of my buddy's airline references have been called. Is this a good sign?? He interviewed May 25th. Thanks.

It's definitely a good sign but having all your refs called doesn't mean that you will make it through the decision board, as I can attest to this. Good luck to your buddy though... Hope he makes it...

Have guys been hired with no references called or just one? If so is it very rare?

Thanks

rjfo said:
Have guys been hired with no references called or just one? If so is it very rare?

Thanks

incredibly rare and by incredibly i bet you can count on two hands the number of folks hired with no LOR phone call checks in the last few years. there is hope i suppose you could say but be realisitic and be prepared for the worst. :(

i have heard of it happening. not sure if i can count on both hands though :p

Friend of mine interviewed 2 weeks ago. Can anyone confirm they met today?

thanks in advance!

Latest resources

Back