• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jumpseating on AirNet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Rumors" go both ways, there has also been talks of the buyer being PCI (Goldstein). In which case, the company could be sold for a small profit and all of us sent on our merry little way...we will apparently have to wait until late NOV or early DEC to find out.

I am curious as to how you reason the company could possibly be sold for a small profit. The planes and the building which are about the only assets we have are worth quite a bit on paper. However, assuming their value on paper begs the question about whether there would be buyers for the assets. I highly doubt there is an interest in our aircraft, except maybe Jetride which doesn't own many. So where would this profit come from/

starchkr said:
As far as riding, I only charge a letter of rec to UPS, and maybe even some good words to HR directly for me...oh wait, you might not even be on my jet...oh well, the same still goes :D . Just kidding...or am I hmmmmmm*rubbing chin with sly grin*.

what a dork

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm already involved in the coversation. Hey Starchker, you see that Drew Carey is in town tonight at the convention center? He is doing a comedy works act with a few other actors. I didn't hear about it until this morning when I left Santa Barbara, CA. How did I hear? Glad you asked. Well Drew Carey, Mimi (Forget her real name) and a few other Whose Line Is It Anyway Standup comics had to get from Santa Barbara to Denver somehow. Well, I got the privilige of having them on my flight. I was assigned this trip last minute 3 days ago and well, it had it's perks. I stood at the cockpit door as they all boarded. Said hi to Mimi and Drew. Then I started to recognize a few of the other comics. Unfortunately my two favorites (Ryan Stiles and Colin Mockery) were not with them. Drew was pretty low profile, wearing a Los Angeles hat. He knodded, said hi, and went to his seat. I guess "Mimi" got stuck in the last row by the bathroom. Our flight attendant said this was the first flight she had where they were standing 10 deep waiting for the latrine. Well, guess "Mimi" didn't stay low profile too long. Anyways, I'm sure most of you just wasted 2 minutes of your life and are saying "WHO CARES." Sorry to waste you time, but I thought it was an exciting day.

Fly Safe

USC328

Air Cargo Carriers has a Shorts going to the UPS ramp from Smyrna, scheduled for 0300Z Mon-Fri. Call dispatch 414-482-1711, ext.1.

Latest resources

Back