• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jumpseating on AirNet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you guys have a way to verify your employment we can take you anywhere you need to go...well, as long as we go there. You would need to call our dispatch at 800-999-1201 and as soon as you hear the lady start talking hit 61 that will get you directly to them. They will need to verify your SS# against the TSA no fly list, and also verify your employment with UPS. Giving the SS# is always touchy with some folks, but unfortunately that is the only way to check you out correctly.

As far as riding, I only charge a letter of rec to UPS, and maybe even some good words to HR directly for me...oh wait, you might not even be on my jet...oh well, the same still goes :D . Just kidding...or am I hmmmmmm*rubbing chin with sly grin*. Anyway, if you need a ride, you are always welcome on my bird, but i guess ya better check with the guys/gals in dispatch first just to make it legal.

I commute from Nashville to Louisville, and while I normally just drive, I'm trying to see what other options may be available.

Your profile says "training in Brown", how long have you been with them? Which a/c are you on? How long before i get my letter of rec? How do you like Louisville?(yeah i know you live in Nashville) How was the interview? Am i getting on your nerves yet? So, how bout that good word with HR? Ahhhh man, just messin with ya'. Well, all but the third and last question that is...;) :D

No anyway, really, you can overlook the third and last one, I am curious about Big Brown though. Any thoughts or comments you can offer.

I used to work there 3 years ago based in Louisville. From what I can remember there is at least one flight a night (MON-THU) going your way. I'm not sure of the times, you are going to have to call the number above for that answer. It's only a three hour drive, you might just be better off driving.

If your trying to go from BNA to SDF, look into the following flight numbers. 351 (I think it goes opposite direction) 701 (SDF based PA31) and we had a BNA based prop that flew between the two cities but I forget the route number.

As for Starchkr, aww, he's not that good. He'll get on your nerves, just like he just demonstrated. JUST KIDDING. Actually Starchkr is a great guy to fly with, excellent attitude and if I was working at UPS, I'd give him a recommendation.

Speaking of recommendations, hey starchkr, want a letter of rec at SKW? We're not hiring but I know you want to leave AirNet Lear captain pay for my pathetic first year paycheck. Was that you on the radio last night? Someone told me that Washka was looking for me and that they were "a voice from Denver." I didn't recognize the voice. Thought it might be you, but it was only 8:30pm Denver time. Unless you were floating an east coast run, you, or any other Denver run would not be in the air yet.

Also, what's up with AirNet going private? What do you think is going to happen? Goldstein? What is the word on the airwaves at AirNet? Pilots still leaving?

Have Fun and Fly Safe Everyone!!

USC328

purvis,

rumor has it that the airnet buyer is a reputable company that buys companies and makes them better. i heard they plan on coming in with a ton of investment capital so expansion or larger airplanes are on the horizon to deal with the influx of express packages. also rumored to have jetride expansion in the works. hopefully getting some challenger 604s and 300s to stay with a bombardier fleet. but, then again, who knows. all rumors at this point.

Latest resources

Back