Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jumpseating from London (any London, UK airport)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Without sounding stupid - how can you confirm that you're personally in the CASS system. My company is very lax it seems on entering you for this stuff, and am still not sure if I'm in CASS or not. Is there any way of checking??

there sure is... fill in a js form and see how far you get!

Without sounding stupid - how can you confirm that you're personally in the CASS system. My company is very lax it seems on entering you for this stuff, and am still not sure if I'm in CASS or not. Is there any way of checking??

CASS is a program that allows all CASS approved airline members to pull up a crewmember's passport number, name, pix and such to verify employment with an airline (either 121 or 135..) for the purpose of JS in cockpit.

It is by no mean "lax", cuz it has to be approved by all the usual government redtape, i.e. TSA. I know of people that has a different spelling of his name on his flt. ops ID and his passport, and he's not on CASS for a long time.

If you want to check if you're on CASS, ask your airline jumpseat coordinator. He/she should be able to provide you a list of a current CASS list airlines. Hope it helped.

If you can, use Delta. I use them from Manchester and there always spot on. More than once the crew has gone out of there way to get me on the flight. Pay your tax at customer service and its hassle free, till the A. T. L. then welcome back.

Latest resources

Back