Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AZaviator

El Capitan
Just curious if you accepted 135 jumpseaters.

I fly for Ameriflight and am considering jumpseating from ABQ to CVN next month.

Any info would be appreciated.

Nobody at Lakes even bothers to carry the reciprocal jumpseat list, which likely explains why I've never seen anybody consult it. Just show up, we'll take you. We carry Part 135 Key Limers all the time, heck, random flight attendants show up and we carry them. Don't sweat it, we'll take you, and I've never had more than 8 people on the ABQ-CVN leg. What day, out of curiosity?

Cardinal said:
Nobody at Lakes even bothers to carry the reciprocal jumpseat list, which likely explains why I've never seen anybody consult it. Just show up, we'll take you. We carry Part 135 Key Limers all the time, heck, random flight attendants show up and we carry them. Don't sweat it, we'll take you, and I've never had more than 8 people on the ABQ-CVN leg. What day, out of curiosity?

Thanks for the info. It would probably be at the end of July, possibly on the 28th a Friday, returning on Sunday the 30th. NOt 100% sure on the dates yet. I checked your schedules and it looks like you have atleast one flight each day.

Yea, I didn't think it would be too overly crowded on a ABQ-CVN flight. :D

the only list I looked at for jump seaters when I was at lakes was the Freedom list. we always had those bastards trying to jump seat out of Farmington. Other than that all you need is a company ID and a heart beat.

Latest resources

Back