Jumpseat on Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flybynightly

Has anybody used Pinnacle (northwest airlink) to jump on? They used to be Express Airlines I think who we had a reciprocal agreement with. Is this agreement still valid or do they require one at all?

I'm pretty sure all of the agreements that were in place when we were still Express I are still on place today. It looks like your with Airnet, my info shows that our reciprical agreement was not renewed in August of 2000. I don't know if there was a reason inparticular or just a failure to get together.

Agreement with whom? Yes, we maintain a list of 121 and 135 carriers who are authorized to jumpseat with us.

Hi!

I JS on Pinnnacle sometimes when GRB is full. They used to be called EAI, just changed their name. They still are NW Airlink, and mostly fly CRJs (ONLY CRJs?), but lately have a lot more flights from more hubs than before.

All of their pilots have been very friendly and accomodating. I do know that some JS aggreements before 9.11 have been changed between various carriers. If your agreements are post 9.11 there should be no problems.

Cliff
GRB

Latest resources

Back