Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LAZYB

Time wounds all heels.
Looking for any useful info regarding jumpseating in the cabin between the 2 city pairs above for personal recreational activity :) , and/or freighters i.e. Ameriflight, etc.

Netjets Pt 135, non-CASS.

Not interested in lectures re: living in domicile, reciprocity, "when I flew the line", use your points, etc.

Thanks in advance for any insight and/or help. :beer:

You should live in domicile. Other than that, use your personal points. Not 121, dont bother! Now when I fly the line..............

Well if you can make it over to ONT, we have direct flights nightly on UPS (well early morningly). Good luck.

I'll pm you the schedule.

Last edited:
Ameriflight only has a recip with SWA (least when I was there). You have to call HDQ to list for a flight and I'm pretty sure only SWA is allowed. (He!! even AMF pilots weren't supposed to JS on our own aircraft unless it was company business)

You should live in domicile. Other than that, use your personal points. Not 121, dont bother! Now when I fly the line..............

you never got over the divorce...

did you sweetie... :rolleyes:

Ameriflight only has a recip with SWA (least when I was there). You have to call HDQ to list for a flight and I'm pretty sure only SWA is allowed. (He!! even AMF pilots weren't supposed to JS on our own aircraft unless it was company business)

that's what I understand...a couple of Ameriflight guys in my indoc.

Well if you can make it over to ONT, we have direct flights nightly on UPS (well early morningly). Good luck.

I'll pm you the schedule.

Thanks much for the schedule...

I thought UPS was big time CASS, or no fly...

am I missing something?

Latest resources

Back