• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

July Interviewee: AUG-DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Feels like Christmas Eve! Hope I dont get any coal..You never know some of us could see each other in class! Let the games begin...

Last month i knew a guy who was called on a sunday night and there db was on wen/thur. He also said that others were called up to wensday the week after. But thats all i know. Pray to the pnone god..ring ring ring :)

Ditto for the last post here - I have personlly known guys that got the call up to 1 week after their DB, but most seem to go out within 3-5 business days. Can anyone recommend a good cure for sitting on a huge pile of pins-n-needles? Best of luck to all!

Hi guys;
I interviewed June 19th. Got the call on July 10th and was assigned an August 30th class on August 4th. At the DB stage I had 2 out of 3 LOR called and my former Chief Pilot at TWA.

Good Luck!!!

Helmsmen

Swa Calls Going Out!!

Just got off the phone with SWA and was told congrats you're continuing the process!! Waited 4 long years to type that.
Stats:
Paper App. Oct '02
Higher Power Type Rating Sept. '04
1st SWA interview Dec. '04
2nd SWA interview 26 Jul. '06
Good luck to all!

Bobo135R said:
Just got off the phone with SWA and was told congrats you're continuing the process!! Waited 4 long years to type that.

does that mean that you've been hired and the "calls" are going out?

Actually disregard - just saw the subject line and that answered my question. Congrats!

Last edited:
Congrats Bobo you just won the lottery!

Latest resources

Back