July Interviewee: AUG-DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilot444

I interviewed end of July and all my contacts and referances were called early this week. Please provide interview date and if your referances been contacted to keep track of how many people get thier referances called after interview.

Last edited:
I interviewed the week of the 19th i think and a week later my references were called. I think the review board is the 8th of aug...Any one know any different?

Late July interview. 1 referance (letter of rec.) and 2 contacts (from my current employer) called this week. I had 6 references, so is it a bad sign that they only called one?

Aug 8th DB sounds pretty firm.

Thats sounds to me like a standard procedure. I have talked to two pilots that got the job and only had one rec and there company called. Good Luck post it when you know it should be within the next couple of weeks....I'm in the same boat as you when it comes down to my ref being called. One letter and my employment...

I had all 4 referances and 1 contact plus 1 sw pilot who has put in an on line recommandation for me contacted total of 6 so I don't know about having 1 or all referances called really mean anything. We appreciate any input as how that selection is made.

qxdash8 said:
Late July interview. 1 referance (letter of rec.) and 2 contacts (from my current employer) called this week. I had 6 references, so is it a bad sign that they only called one?

Aug 8th DB sounds pretty firm.

Last year I had all 3 references contacted in the first week, plus my CP. All I got was a rock!:(

Interviewed mid July and references (letters) were called 3 days later, but no previous employers, etc. Who knows, but we'll see...

This is my second time at bat. After the first interview they called three references(7 days after interview), but no employers current or past were contacted. For this interview they called one reference letter(previous company), current CP, and one additional contact with my current company(all were contacted the following week). It's a crazy process...all we can do is stand by the craps table and roll the dice:) Best of "luck" to us all. Remember everything happens for a reason!! Fly safe......Scoob

Is it already time for "Survivor SWA -- The August DB"? Time to get the beer and chips ready.

I hope NO ONE gets voted off of Kelleher Island.

Good Luck to All

Unit

Latest resources

Back