• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Judge's Order Affirms SkyWest Airlines Pilots' Right to Organize

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
P.S. just so everyone knows, if you register to get information from ALPA and it comes to a vote again at the company...if you don't vote, ALPA automatically counts you as a "yes" vote. So if you don't want them...you have to vote NO.

Actually, this was the case for the last pay package vote from SAPA when less than 50% of the pilot group was able to give us all a turd sandwich to munch. Get informed instead of spreading rumors or misleading others with false "facts". I'm not yelling from either camp on this. I do hope though that the apathy displayed by the pilot group in the past can be met with a little more effort to find out what the facts are, THEN vote either way!!! Sending in the card just means you're willing learn more and might just send the message that you're willing to see some change from mgt also.

I keep clowns like you from loosing their certificates.
Yeah, right Its because of $hitbirds like you, catchin Zs are no longer possible. When you upgrade(I hope never), you will know what I am talking about, until then STFU and swing the gear on command. Oh, your upgrade will never happen, yousee when ASA, pushes for one list and the judge says ok, you will be left standing on the other side of the door. Or behind the door, like when the brains were handed out. ASA will push for DOH, and you being the genius you are will have voted ALPA down and will not have a seat at the table determining the formula for integration. Ergo, hundreds, if not a thousand ASA F/Os will step neatly in front of you for upgrade, ultimately making you a career F/O, which dovetails nicely with your abilities. Now shut up and remember PACKS and PROBES, that all the buttoms you wull get for a long time.
PBR

Yeah, right Its because of $hitbirds like you, catchin Zs are no longer possible. When you upgrade(I hope never), you will know what I am talking about, until then STFU and swing the gear on command. Oh, your upgrade will never happen, yousee when ASA, pushes for one list and the judge says ok, you will be left standing on the other side of the door. Or behind the door, like when the brains were handed out. ASA will push for DOH, and you being the genius you are will have voted ALPA down and will not have a seat at the table determining the formula for integration. Ergo, hundreds, if not a thousand ASA F/Os will step neatly in front of you for upgrade, ultimately making you a career F/O, which dovetails nicely with your abilities. Now shut up and remember PACKS and PROBES, that all the buttoms you wull get for a long time.
PBR

This guy needs to get laid. damn

This guy needs to get laid. damn
Don't you have something better to do with your airport appreciation time than worry about my sex life? Which is just fine!
Remember PACKS and PROBES or you are gonna get some 5s for sure! Hope you like swingin' the gear for ASA former F/Os.
PBR

Last edited:
Don't you have something better to do with your airport appreciation time than worry about my sex life? Which is just fine!
Remember PACKS and PROBES or you are gonna get some 5s for sure! Hope you like swingin' the gear for ASA former F/Os.
PBR

So early in the day to be sh!tfaced....

Oh, your upgrade will never happen, yousee when ASA, pushes for one list and the judge says ok, you will be left standing on the other side of the door. Or behind the door, like when the brains were handed out. ASA will push for DOH, and you being the genius you are will have voted ALPA down and will not have a seat at the table determining the formula for integration. Ergo, hundreds, if not a thousand ASA F/Os will step neatly in front of you for upgrade, ultimately making you a career F/O, which dovetails nicely with your abilities.

Actually, a DOH merger benefits the bottom 500 or so SKW pilots. Someone on the SAPA forum did an analysis of DOH versus %.

I would consider voting for ALPA when they fix their problems.

Get back Delta's retirement
Get Back United's retirement
Get back United's work rules
Get TWA's pilots their jobs back
Give Northwest back everything they lost

How?.

Alpa doesn't care about regionals. They were very anti-Freedom but as soon as they joined ALPA and gave them money..."Welcome Freedom". Now with SkyWest...what, another 3,000 pilots to give us money??? "Welcome SkyWest".

Actually, a DOH merger benefits the bottom 500 or so SKW pilots. Someone on the SAPA forum did an analysis of DOH versus %.

Which is why it should be DOH until the date of the ASA purchase, then percentage after that. That way the junior SkyWest pilots don't unfairly benefit from the assets and orders transfered from ASA. Also, let's be honest here -- if you were hired after the purchase you can't say you didn't know what you were getting in to.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back