• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Judge Silver issued her decision in Addington II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fester is just a schill for the McKee hard lines yahoo chat rooms. He (?) just reports Bormans dream post, no input but his country twang....

It was a good bid... :)

32 open slots on the 767 FO position (CLT and PHL) will go to new hires...

Junior A-330 FO is a Feb 2012 hire...

Looks like the junior 190 Captain is a 2013 new hire...

Empty wide body vacancies going to new hires while Feggie, Koontz, and their disciples cannot bid out of the sandbox... Not to worry, no PHX pilot would ever bid to leave the garden spot of PHX, even if they could. They are happier where they are now that they are making higher pay rates and able to donate more to the Ferggie/Koontz foundation of underprivileged pilot leaders.

Empty wide body vacancies going to new hires while Feggie, Koontz, and their disciples cannot bid out of the sandbox... Not to worry, no PHX pilot would ever bid to leave the garden spot of PHX, even if they could. They are happier where they are now that they are making higher pay rates and able to donate more to the Ferggie/Koontz foundation of underprivileged pilot leaders.

When, not if, they are open to bidding it, third listers will instantly become even more junior. I can see why you like the Westies where they are, stuck out West. That won't always be the case.... I have a feeling you won't tell them your current opinion when you are face to face, being junior and all...

Bye Bye---General Lee

It was a good bid... :)

32 open slots on the 767 FO position (CLT and PHL) will go to new hires...

Junior A-330 FO is a Feb 2012 hire...

Looks like the junior 190 Captain is a 2013 new hire...

Honest question, why do you end every sentence with "..." ?

It takes the feeling of facts out of the post and makes it look like rumor.

Anyway,

Good news!

Honest question, why do you end every sentence with "..." ?

It takes the feeling of facts out of the post and makes it look like rumor.

Anyway,

Good news!

It means there was more rhetoric, usually to a quote, but the poster deemed it unnecessary to make his point.

Don't you love how the eastards get giddy over summertime staffing?

I don't remember the APA being restricted by No Bump and Flush.

b. The panel of arbitrators may not render an award unless it complies with all of the following criteria: (i) the list does not require any active pilot to displace any other active pilot from the latter's position; (ii) furloughed pilots may not bump/displace active pilots; (iii) except as set forth in Paragraphs 12 and 13 below, the list does not require that pilots be compensated for flying not performed (e.g., differential pay for a position not actually flown); (iv) the list allows pilots who, at the time of implementation of an integrated seniority list, are in the process of completing or who have completed initial qualification training for a new category (e.g., A320 Captain or 757 First Officer), or who have successfully bid such a position but have not been trained because of conditions beyond their control (such as a company freeze), to be assigned to the positions for which they have been trained or successfully bid, regardless of their relative standing on the integrated seniority list; and (v) it does not contain conditions and restrictions that materially increase costs associated with training or company paid move as specified in the JCBA.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess USAPA could negotiate it away though. It's no wonder you lost in court if this is the mentality representing you.

:rolleyes:

That would be APA negotiating it away and b(i) says the list does not require an active pilot to displace another active pilot, it may permit it if a vacancy is not required in a periodic bid after the SLI is implemented.

I/O/W don't get too comfortable in that seat.

That would be APA negotiating it away and b(i) says the list does not require an active pilot to displace another active pilot, it may permit it if a vacancy is not required in a periodic bid after the SLI is implemented.

I/O/W don't get too comfortable in that seat.

Can't even admit when you are wrong. That, or you are too dense to even know what no bump no flush means.

Again, :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back