• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Judge says Mesaba CAN void the contracts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Upgrade times will dramatically shorten so they can get the coveted 1000 hrs of turbine PIC so they can get on with a major.

Sorry. "Upgrade" and "Mesaba" have never been allowed in the same sentence at XJ. Ready to walk the line and stand in the other one.

MM

I curious how many fellow xj pilots will just walk away. prefferably at an outstation.

I'm furloughed and doing nothing. Maybe I should volunteer to pick crewmembers up at the outstations when they quit. :D Anything to help screw these bastards!

It's so sad to keep hearing this bs. First, I have never seen a Judge that has flip flopped more than this on his own decision! How can this dude get away with reversing his decision 2 or 3 times?

As a former XJ'er, I stand behind all you great guys and gals that are still in the trenches. I hope the majority of you all stick it to the Blue Gentian management pricks by walking off the property and not looking back. When is enough, enough? What is to stop them from coming back in a few months and taking another 17 percent of your paycheck?

Good luck everyone!

Northwest CEO Doug Steenland said last week that the airline has made preparations for getting Mesaba passengers to their destination if the airline workers strike.

Northwest began preparing for the strike by returning the AVROs and not replacing the them. Gutting a company to intimidate them in to a low ball bid is shameful.

I hope the XJ pilots, Pinnacle and NWA ALPA will send a message to NWA that the days of the disposable regional airline are over. We can't allow the majors to make us 'one contract' airlines. If we allow this to happen, the only thing that really matters in working for an airline (senority), will mean nothing. A 15 year AVRO Captain with a career vested in XJ deserves better than this.

I wish you XJ guys the best. It sure does seem to be a trend in the business overall to do this sort of thing. Problem is there is always a kids with that crazy glint in his eye that will fly for free. Managment knows it and will gut companies in an effort to get these guys in who will vote for anything to get a chance to fly a (angels sing in harmony here) SHINY JET!!

titans10...STFU..that answer your question from both post? We are all getting ready to walk but more important than holding this supposed line is getting my family ready.

Last edited:
titans10...STFU..that answer your question from both post? We are all getting ready to walk but more important than holding this supposed line is getting my family ready.

stand strong brother

Latest resources

Back