• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jr. Bases for ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA schedules are physically impossible. You'll go into shock and convulse til your head explodes. It's a nightmare- stay away.

:laugh:The best part is they screwed themselves. They closed SLC when they should have left it open....paid out moving money to everyone! Paying a TON of money in SLC for hotels now....again, a HUGE WASTE of money! And now we are flying out of SLC MORE than when we were based there! Even more flying out of SLC in the future. Not counting the growth coming to LAX, then the "Smart Mgmnt Team" threatens to send 700's to Skywst if we don't take a SH!TTY Contract and we tell them to SCERW OFF....now they have airplanes on the way and no way to fill the classes! What a joke. I totally love it!! This mgmnt team could'nt save themselves if they were drowning in 3 feet of water!!!
Oh, but the PILOTS are making TOO MUCH MONEY!:rolleyes: What a LOAD OF SH!T!!!!
Time to walk baby....bring on the walking shoes.

Why does ASA suck, I was under the impression that they were one of the better regionals out there. As soon as I get the time ASA would probably be one of my top choices because of their LAX base. Hopefully LAX will continue to grow,

you are going to mostly have complaints on here - who else has the time to log on and write bitchy replys. it is what it is. ive been here over ten years - make more than most guys i know who came into aviation the same time i did and get more days off than anyone not in aviation.

it's a regional - but it is what you make it - i come to work and want to go home as soon as i can - and for the most part i do. my general feeling is - if it is that bad go do something else - the world is filled with jobs that make 40-75 grand a year - the 100K+ ones are hard to find with a grad degree, but no job gives you 75+ with half the month off.

i get frustrated - too many repeating cycles, but for the most part this is a pretty good gig.

you are going to mostly have complaints on here - who else has the time to log on and write bitchy replys. it is what it is. ive been here over ten years - make more than most guys i know who came into aviation the same time i did and get more days off than anyone not in aviation.

it's a regional - but it is what you make it - i come to work and want to go home as soon as i can - and for the most part i do. my general feeling is - if it is that bad go do something else - the world is filled with jobs that make 40-75 grand a year - the 100K+ ones are hard to find with a grad degree, but no job gives you 75+ with half the month off.

i get frustrated - too many repeating cycles, but for the most part this is a pretty good gig.

My original posts was a simple question but it seems everyone justs likes to b!tch. I agree with you, life could be alot worse, you could be one of the 13,000 workers at Chrysler now looking for a job, or perhaps in Iraq or Afganistan getting bombed and shot at. I got out of digging ditchs and loading trucks to fly airplanes and I kind of enjoy it. All you little whiney a$$ B!tches should probably consider getting out of aviation and do something else with your life, and maybe make more room for idiots like me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back