Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KC-10 Driver

The #1 told me this on my last trip--

Q: What separates flight attendants from the scum of the earth?

A: The cockpit door.

Another joke:

KC-10 Driver said:
The #1 told me this on my last trip--

Q: What separates flight attendants from the scum of the earth?

A: The cockpit door.
What she meant to say was, "You look sexy in those rubber gloves!"

;)

The version of the joke I liked better was "What's the only thing seperating the alcoholics and the nymphomaniacs in this industry?"

Fresh

A fresh flight attendant just out of the acadamy is on her first revenue trip. The flight crew arrives at the layover hotel and the captain is telling everyone about the local scene; best restaurants, historical sites etc...

Before passing out the room keys, the captain tells everyone to meet at the coffee shop downstairs tomorrow at 0600 for bagels and briefing then they all will get in the van to the airport.

Next morning at 0620, everyone is downstairs but the brand new flight attendant. The captains says,"I'll go check up on her," picks up the house phone and calls her room

The flight attendant answers the captain's inquiry frantically explaining that she cannot get out of her room. "Can't get out of your room," exclaims the captain. "What do you mean?"

Flight attendant replies, "well there are only three doors in my room. One goes to the bathroom, the other is a closet and the third one has a sign on it that says, "do not disturb!"

On one of our major airlines a new FA got tired and went on the flight deck to take a rest. The captain was smoking, with a gasp she said I didn't know you could smoke up here. The captain reached down into his flight case and said "Hey, you want a beer."

After a rough approach through heavy rain and turbulence, the airplane bounces a few times then finally stays down. Using maximum reverse and with antiskid working hard, the airliner finally slows down enough to turn off at the end.

Over the PA: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Newark. We'll be taxiing for the next few minutes so please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened. Thanks for flying XYZ airlines...... pause.... man, after that I sure could use a cold beer and a bl*w j*b"

The flight attendant rushes down the aisle to tell the crew that they've got a hot PA. As she rushes past a passenger calls out...

"don't forget the beer!"

What seperates a good stew from a great one?

A good one says "Good Morning Captain"

A great one says "Captain, its morning.."

ackattacker said:
After a rough approach through heavy rain and turbulence, the airplane bounces a few times then finally stays down. Using maximum reverse and with antiskid working hard, the airliner finally slows down enough to turn off at the end.

Over the PA: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Newark. We'll be taxiing for the next few minutes so please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened. Thanks for flying XYZ airlines...... pause.... man, after that I sure could use a cold beer and a bl*w j*b"

The flight attendant rushes down the aisle to tell the crew that they've got a hot PA. As she rushes past a passenger calls out...

"don't forget the beer!"

I take it you've seen Good Will Hunting.

Latest resources

Back