• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

John and Martha want your opinion...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No! They should be required to watch King video's for 12 hours straight! Whew! I'm not sure I could handle it. They must be doing something right though, I saw them in their Falcon 10 about 2 months ago. I asked how they liked it over the Citation and Martha said, "It's faster (I was able to successfully suppress the duhhhh look) and we can go coast to coast."

RT

"They should be required to watch King video's for 12 hours straight"

Isn't there something in the constitution about 'cruel and unusual punishment?

:D

Minh

RT,

Did she give you that giggle when she said it?

w-w-w-well, i-i-i-it's faster.

Also, is her hair real, or just a special effect?

I'd rather watch John and Martha than that boob from "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire" thats on the King Instrument Videos / Cessna Pilot Center Instrument Video by King.

Oh man .. they made him do some really horrible skits. I had nightmares for weeks afterwards.

She giggled like SpongeBob until I asked her if she and Janet Reno had the same hairstylist. By then though John was through with his 10th trip to the a/c with paper towels and it was time for them to go. Not sure what he was mopping up. Next time John take a whole roll.

RT

John and Martha King is one and the same person! To cut production cost, John wears an Annie wig!

She giggled like SpongeBob until I asked her if she and Janet Reno had the same hairstylist. By then though John was through with his 10th trip to the a/c with paper towels and it was time for them to go. Not sure what he was mopping up. Next time John take a whole roll.

HAHA......Now THAT'S funny!

Latest resources

Back