Joe's confident

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey PHXFLYR
I gotta ask... Do you hate working here at AWA or something? Every post you have written on this thread has put our company in some sort of negative light. Why?

You know what they say, if you don't like it then leave...

Last edited:
Xanderman;

I gather by your post that you are an AWA newbee. Come talk to me when you've been here as long as I have and have seen the same old stunts pulled over and over again by one management team after another.Then maybe you'll understand. And by the way,save the "if you don't like it, leave" comments for your "Barbie Jet" buddies...OK?

PHXFLYR:cool:

xanderman said:
Hey PHXFLYR
I gotta ask... Do you hate working here at AWA or something? Every post you have written on this thread has put our company in some sort of negative light. Why?

You know what they say, if you don't like it then leave...
Xander, leave PHXFLYR alone he's in a fuked up mood again!!!

WD.

Hey Sewell.... How's it going dude ?

Any news on that class date at Virgin America,Whiskey Driver?:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR said:
Any news on that class date at Virgin America,Whiskey Driver?:rolleyes:

HE11 Naw, what up with that???

Are you in a better mood today???:rolleyes:

(LOL) Me in a better mood? NEVER!!;) You guys get displaced to LAS? What do you and the other newbees think about the ATA deal being pulled? Have a nice Christamas....or should i say..... BAH HUMBUG!!;)

Last edited:
PHXFLYR said:
(LOL) Me in a better mood? NEVER!!;) You guys get displaced to LAS? What do you and the other newbees think about the ATA deal being pulled? Have a nice Christamas....or should i say..... BAH HUMBUG!!;)

I was too senior to get displaced to LAS but I bid it and will bid very senior there.
I for one saw a really golden opportunity to give SWA a run for their money with this deal. Happy holidays to you and the family.

WD.

Thanks:) ...same to you and your family. Glad to hear that the move to LAS will
work out for you. Hopefully, the lines up there will get better over time and you won't be stuck with red eye trips for too much longer...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back