• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Jobs

Dirtybirdy

Total Time
Does anyone know of any flying opportunities for someone with 1300 hrs TT and 150 multi? I know times are tough, but just curious. Thanks!

FlightTraker

Total Time
I would try any Part 135 outfit you can find. Right now the airlines are taking alot of higher time guys that are displaced from other jobs. I have 1750TT/1100 ME and have gotten a response from just about every 135 outfit I have sent a resume to. Whatever you do, even if it is instructing, keep buliding time. Right now, your times may be a little low (I wish it was two years ago too:))

FlightTraker

Last edited:

erjdriver

Total Time
The US Air Force/Navy/Army and Marine Corp.
Best flying in the whole world...downsize: you have to kill a few people (the bad ones, though)

CaptBuzzard

I'm back!
Total Time
Hey FlightTraker, so is my johnson.