Jobs in San Antonio / Austin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DO328FLYER

I am looking for a corporate job in the San Antonio or Austin area. Does anyone know of any openings out there??? Thanks

You're probably going to have better luck in San Antonio than here in Austin. Most Part 91 pilots around here fly for private owners.

One of the exceptions to this that I can think of is Freescale, but I'm not sure what the situation is over there.

Good luck. Austin is a hard place to be for this kind of thing, which is disappointing because it's such a great place to live. I've been really fortunate, but most bite the bullet and relocate to some place with more opportunities.

bigD do you know of any Gulfstream IVs in the area. Last I remember, there are none, and Dell uses a Global.

Kaus....

Duderino said:
bigD do you know of any Gulfstream IVs in the area. Last I remember, there are none, and Dell uses a Global.

Dell is a managed airplane, and they just hired someone about 4 months ago. There is a 900 EASy coming to town, however that is fully staffed also....

I'm pretty sure there are no Gulfstreams based in AUS. Lajitas used to have an old GII or GIII, but I think they either got rid of it or keep it somewhere else now.

There are a few Citation X's, a dozen or so smaller citations, a dozen or so king airs, and maybe a few dozen twin cessnas. You might try temple-inland paper if you have falcon time. They used to have a pair of Falcon 20's that flew A LOT. They're also building a large new hangar on the field. I don't know if they're moving some of their lears or other falcons to AUS. Motorola has a hangar for their falcons too, but I'm sure that's a tough cookie to crack.

Latest resources

Back