Jobs In PHX/SDL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BOZO

Can anybody provide any leads for jet jobs (Captain) in the Phoenix metro area? I know this question has been asked before but I'll throw it out there again. Preferably any Part 91 contacts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

BOZO said:
Can anybody provide any leads for jet jobs (Captain) in the Phoenix metro area? I know this question has been asked before but I'll throw it out there again. Preferably any Part 91 contacts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The 91 corporate jobs are few and far between in this area. Normally when they do become available, internal contacts play a major factor in landing those positions. If you're interested, I believe Native Air Ambulance is occasionally hiring Pilatus, Challenger, and Excel pilots. Honeywell was also looking for a SIC a few weeks ago, but you would probably have better luck applying for a position on the next shuttle mission. Best wishes in your search.

http://www.native-air.com/employee2.html

Last edited:
I agree with 750driver, I have been trying to crack the nut here for some time and I have lived for for 10 years! You might try Aerojet at SDL, they are 135 on demand....but you can start networking from there. Good luck!

750driver said:
The 91 corporate jobs are few and far between in this area. Normally when they do become available, internal contacts play a major factor in landing those positions. If you're interested, I believe Native Air Ambulance is occasionally hiring Pilatus, Challenger, and Excel pilots. Honeywell was also looking for a SIC a few weeks ago, but you would probably have better luck applying for a position on the next shuttle mission. Best wishes in your search.

http://www.native-air.com/employee2.html

The Challenger and Excel are long gone from Native.

Ya, I don't think the web site has changed in well over a year. I think Native looks for Pilatus pilots from time to time and they still have a straight wing Citation, but its based in ROC.

Are all of the jobs posted like Phelps Dodge and Petco highly selective?Is there any bad Pt.91 jobs in Phx?

I know a guy that just got hired as a Pilatus PIC at Native from Mesa . 50K approx to start, and Native has a pretty good rep on how they treat their pilots. Might want to check them out, you could probably network from there. Otherwise, try Aerojet Services and Swift. Both part 135, but both seem to be OK to work for from what I understand.

Latest resources

Back