Jobs in AR & TN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MVSW

Anyone know of any jobs in AR or TN? Anything besides 121. I have 1600TT 600ME 50 Turbine

Not to much around anymore in the TN/AR area.
I know there were looking for a King Air driver over at Little Rock a few months ago

Kalitta Charters

Kalitta Charters has a Morristown TN base (lears and Falcons), your times would works to get you and interview. And they generally have more slots in MOR than they have pilots. Flying is 135 on demand, cargo, passengers and air ambulance. Although CK isn't hiring right now, may later in the year though. Keep it in mind if you don't find something right away.

Walmart aviation is in AR

but you may need more tt.

[hijack]

Kingaira90- that is one of my all time favorite movies!

"You should never underestimate the predicibility of stupidity."

[/hijack]

I used to fly into Morristown often a year ago. The pilots that I knew said they flew often. Sometimes sleeping at the FBO. Its a job, but a tough one.

I would agree with Jeff. If you could get some more TT that would make your more marketable.

EatSleepFly said:
[hijack]

Kingaira90- that is one of my all time favorite movies!

"You should never underestimate the predicibility of stupidity."

[/hijack]

yep I think it is under rated. As in not enough attention as a really good, different funny movie.

The movie is Snatch by the way. Note: Not a P0rn0

C-5 MEM said:
I used to fly into Morristown often a year ago. The pilots that I knew said they flew often. Sometimes sleeping at the FBO. Its a job, but a tough one.

I would agree with Jeff. If you could get some more TT that would make your more marketable.

The sleeping in a FBO is not the, get you crew rest in the FBO type! More like you fly passengers to an fbo, you will be there for 5hrs. So you get some lunch and take a nap. or you finish one cargo trip, hang out at the FBO for a bit and see if dispatch can get you another trip from there, so you take a nap instead of watch talk shows or reading magazines. For crew rest we are always at a hotel! -kingaira90

kingaira90 said:
Kalitta Charters has a Morristown TN base (lears and Falcons), your times would works to get you and interview. And they generally have more slots in MOR than they have pilots. Flying is 135 on demand, cargo, passengers and air ambulance. Although CK isn't hiring right now, may later in the year though. Keep it in mind if you don't find something right away.

Do you know anyone from there? Mins? Pay? Do they have a website? I would love to fly for wal mart in a lear, but I think that the mins are 2K or 2500TT. And the last I heard that 1 slot came open and they had 4K resumes.

How about any jobs in OK, LA, MS?

Latest resources

Back