Jobs for Low Timers ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bafanguy

OK, pulled this off a free jobs site. Thought you might be interested for the amusement, if nothing else. Who knows ? Maybe it's legit and run by Mother Theresa.

Sky Solutions, Inc. is looking for pilots who want a "...challenge..." in South America and have a CPL and 200 hours.

Contact: Capt. Donovan, [email protected], phone: 55-67-8115-2350, fax:55-67-342-1382...there is a _ between sky and inc, but it got covered up.

200 hours. Well, they can't keep you in jail forever...and think of the stories you'll have to tell. I'm just passing this along and disavow any responsibility for anything that happens after this.

a gringo in a south american jail? ooo... i dont think it matters how long you are there, youre probably not making it out! that job makes flight instructing sound safe.

Once upon a time...

bafanguy said:
Well, they can't keep you in jail forever...and think of the stories you'll have to tell.

I always thought flying jobs were all about the stories.

Put a little whiskey in me and suddenly the dam silk scarf and goggles come out and I'm flying serum out to save little eskimo kids from a rare disease....

But you know...pilots and fishing stories...

Fly safe. :cool:

Visited Peru this past Spring. Some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen in Lima, and out in Cusco.

Sooo, no one wrote to Capt. Donovan about this job yet ? I would, but I'm afraid being rejected would leave emotional scars that would never heal.

Hey RichardRambone:

Did you send one of those OUTSTANDING RESUMES that you had to get help to write? I mean those tips that you paid for are NOT available on the internet...oh shoot, I let the secret out!

hahahaha

Well, that one went nowhere...so, here's another one from a free website:

Caravan freight operator in Hong Kong looking for pilots...1000hrs, single-crew, PIC, turboprop, Class I medical, pay based on "...local conditions of service...".

[email protected]

Honk Kong is a great place...

Latest resources

Back