• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Jobs for Low Timers ?

bafanguy

Total Time
OK, pulled this off a free jobs site. Thought you might be interested for the amusement, if nothing else. Who knows ? Maybe it's legit and run by Mother Theresa.

Sky Solutions, Inc. is looking for pilots who want a "...challenge..." in South America and have a CPL and 200 hours.

Contact: Capt. Donovan, sky_inc@hotmail.com, phone: 55-67-8115-2350, fax:55-67-342-1382...there is a _ between sky and inc, but it got covered up.

200 hours. Well, they can't keep you in jail forever...and think of the stories you'll have to tell. I'm just passing this along and disavow any responsibility for anything that happens after this.

girlsandbeer

Total Time
a gringo in a south american jail? ooo... i dont think it matters how long you are there, youre probably not making it out! that job makes flight instructing sound safe.

mar

Remember this one?
Total Time
Once upon a time...

bafanguy said:
Well, they can't keep you in jail forever...and think of the stories you'll have to tell.

I always thought flying jobs were all about the stories.

Put a little whiskey in me and suddenly the dam silk scarf and goggles come out and I'm flying serum out to save little eskimo kids from a rare disease....

But you know...pilots and fishing stories...

Fly safe. :cool:

BoDEAN

Cabo Wabo Express
Total Time
Visited Peru this past Spring. Some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen in Lima, and out in Cusco.

bafanguy

Total Time
Sooo, no one wrote to Capt. Donovan about this job yet ? I would, but I'm afraid being rejected would leave emotional scars that would never heal.

RichardRambone

Banned
Total Time
I wrote him to see what the job is but haven't heard back. A little muling never hurt anyone. Oh wait....

B

Biatch5

Hey RichardRambone:

Did you send one of those OUTSTANDING RESUMES that you had to get help to write? I mean those tips that you paid for are NOT available on the internet...oh shoot, I let the secret out!

hahahaha

bafanguy

Total Time
Well, that one went nowhere...so, here's another one from a free website:

Caravan freight operator in Hong Kong looking for pilots...1000hrs, single-crew, PIC, turboprop, Class I medical, pay based on "...local conditions of service...".

expresspac@yahoo.co.hk

Honk Kong is a great place...

Photoflight

AIR rAMBO
Total Time
is it a caravan full of rubber dog shite??

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
Photoflight said:
is it a caravan full of rubber dog shoote??

Precisely what popped into my mind.

bafanguy

Total Time
Photoflight said:
is it a caravan full of rubber dog shoote??

Pay rate is the same...and as long as it's the rubber, not the real thing...it's all good. Ding Hoi, Feather Merchants.

bafanguy

Total Time
hawkerjet said:
I'd have more respect for that guy/gal than someone who bought a job!

What on earth does that have to do with this thread ?

MDAutry

Total Time
let me know of any job I can get after flying banners for 1000hrs...

pilotyip

Total Time
Airnet would interested in talking to you at 1000 hrs. You will need a high level of inst proficency

B

Biatch5

job for low timers...........Hmmmmmmmmmmm

hey PCL_128....gear up!

and no I will not play twister with you naked so stop PM'ing me