• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Job Post: MGM Mirage in Vegas. GIII, IV, or V Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This job keeps getting posted over and over and over. Are they having problems there or can't they find anyone qualified to work for the pay or QOL?

Its been continually posted since spring of 2005.

AlabamaMan!! said:
This job keeps getting posted over and over and over. Are they having problems there or can't they find anyone qualified to work for the pay or QOL?

Its been continually posted since spring of 2005.

No, they just keep finding the pilots passed out at the roulette tables!!!:beer: :laugh:

MGM Job

I can tell you why, it takes 2 friggin years to answer all the flipping questions on the app. Too many did you? why? is your answer correct?

"5000 hours minimum PIC flight time and1500 hours minimum turbine time preferred. Ability to readily adapt to changing schedules and willingness to travel on short notice needed. "

I don't know many people that have those qualifications that are willing to "readily adapt to changing schedules and willing to travel on short notice" .

It may be a G-V, but it still sounds like a terrible charter job to me... It would take about $150,000/yr. to start for me to even be willing to go to the interview and I don't even have a G type...

#1. I'll bet it doesn't pay 150K and...
#2. I doubt they can keep any quality individuals willing to put up with idiot high rolling gamblers.

They have called me twice about the job. When they told me $90,000 to start I told them that I thought the salary was low. When asked what pay range I was looking for I said at least $120,000. I have not heard back from them. Oh well.

C-5 MEM said:
They have called me twice about the job. When they told me $90,000 to start I told them that I thought the salary was low. When asked what pay range I was looking for I said at least $120,000. I have not heard back from them. Oh well.

Well, I guess we have our answer...:D

I can't imagine anyone with 5000 PIC, G-IV/V types , moving to Vegas with that QOL, and doing it for 90K to start ???

Were they offering any type of relocation package ???

Latest resources

Back