Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kmox29

I'm open! I'm open!
Is there a central location to use to put a resume out there for corporate aviation? AirlineApps seems to be all...well...airline. I did the airline thing and will not go back. Thanks.

The only help I can offer is to stay away from climbto350.com. You can place a resume online for employers to look at. But you are competing with hundreds, maybe thousands of other pilots for those jobs. And the jobs posted on that site aren't exactly the most convented jobs in the corporate world.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the info...I live in the MSP area and would love to work for 3M, but I think you have to be a Navy fighter pilot with 10 confirmed kills to get job there. Just looking at all options.

Thanks. I know competition is tough. I actually really like the job I have (non-flying). I was just curious to see what is out there in the corporate aviation world.

Another thought is to have others search for you....
http://www.apiaviation.com/ is an extremely well respected "headhunter" firm that specializes in aviation employment. I know of several pilots who, for example came out of the military and went into Fortune 50 flight deparments. Also, getting in touch with management companies such as TAG, EJM, Jet Aviation, etc could be an opportunity all started with a couple phone calls and a faxed in resume. TAG at one time had several planes in MSP area, EJM has several in the Chicago area.
Most importantly, starting the ball rolling with these people costs nothing but time.

Perhaps a search of NBAA will lead some results on API. Other than that, i'm not sure how to bring their credibility to the table. Janice Barden has been a player in NBAA functions and other activities with corporate aviation for a long time.

Last edited:
Run a seach about Aviation Personnel International on this site, they've been discussed several times. I can personally attest that their system, although arduous and time consuming, was top-notch and left no stone uncovered. I found my current gig right after completing their application but am going to keep my file current in case I need their services in the future, this is aviation after all.

Latest resources

Back