Job for former Tanker TOADS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Andy said:
I was just TDY to Omahaha; my PCS locations during that assignment were Prince Sultan AB, Riyadh Mil, Prince Sultan AB, Mildenhall, Prince Sultan AB, Souda Bay, and Prince Sultan AB. Did I mention Prince Sultan AB? :D
Seriously tho, Omahaha was the minimum sized town that I could live in. At least they had a lot of good golf courses there.
I reckon you were there a bit after I was there... no Prince Sultan, but lots of Riyadh and Eskan Village...

I didn't see any Kadena in your list - - too bad...

:)

Is the same barkeep still working at the Altus club? Forgot her name. Do they still have steak night on Thursdays?

atpcliff said:
Hi!

I was at Grand Forks AFB, another one of those bases with special features, like the lack of people, or anything to do.

We used to sit and watch the Weather Channel, and wish we lived in Fargo.

The weather in Fargo was better. Every day.

Cliff
DTW

I hope YOUR weather now is better than GFK, or Fargo!

LOL! Now THAT's funny!
On the bright side, at least you weren't stationed at Touley.

TonyC said:
I reckon you were there a bit after I was there... no Prince Sultan, but lots of Riyadh and Eskan Village...

I didn't see any Kadena in your list - - too bad...

:)

Kadenas were few & far betweeen when I was there; we mostly did border patrol in Saudi. Kadenas mostly went to S01 & S02. ... and I can say with relative certainty that I was not one fo the golden children. :)
On the bright side, there were a couple of years when I went 10 months tax free. :D How's that for positive spin?

Charlie is still here and still serves cheap cold NON 3.2 beer and has a cook your own steak or burger grill in her bar.

Charlie is still here and still serves cheap cold NON 3.2 beer and has a cook your own steak or burger grill in her bar.

Oh thank god! I was thinking that the last good thing there was gone. I look at Altus as a great opportunity to work on the golf game as well as drink all you want without the wife gittin' on ya. :p

Latest resources

Back