• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Job Fairs??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are tons of promo freebies that the companies give away too. Each year I walk away with bags of promotionals from the airlines & manufacturers.

Freebies!! Freebies is when you go to Daytona to Embry Riddle and you go to a decent (not the best) conference for FREE, and walk out with a bounch of promotional "frebbies" in a bag.
Thanks for the info, it just seems to be very expensive.

Scube.

willis said:
Air Inc. is a rip off and Kit Darby is a nazi

I'm not here to advertise for AirInc, but had I not gone to the ATL job fair last summer and gotten my three minutes of face time with a Comair recruiter I doubt I'd be working for them right now. Take it for what it's worth. It does work for some.

Scube3 said:
Freebies!! Freebies is when you go to Daytona to Embry Riddle and you go to a decent (not the best) conference for FREE, and walk out with a bonch of promotional "freebies" in a bag.
Thanks for the info, it just seems to be very expensive. Scube.

Yes, it IS expensive if you don't register early. No doubt about that. For the price, that $75 "on site service charge" should include a tube of Astro Glide!

However, if you register early at the lower rate, it's worth it between the Expo Hall and all the daily seminars. I got two interviews and ended up with two offers out of the 2001 conference. (Plus I walked away with 4 bags of goodies.)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back