• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

islandhopper

Clone War veteran
New Airline to be called GO HAWAII

Ornstein said Aloha is to be congratulated for its emergence from bankruptcy yesterday.

"It's a hard process, and they've done a good job restructuring," he said. "It's been tough, but in the end it will have proven to be very worthwhile. They deserve a lot of credit for pulling together."

Then, in a rebuke to the pending suit from Hawaiian, Ornstein added, "I would urge people to fly Aloha until we get there."

Jonathan go to hell, we dont need nor want your congratulations! We're going to hurt you hard so keep your false remarks to yourself.

I hope that scum bags gets burned. I know the head of his legal dept is a POS and a royal idiot so the lawsuit doesn't surprise me. Maybe his clan of third rate monkeys wont be able to defend his industry top salary. Then he will be bothered by his clan of mickey mouse morons.....

I think I am going to start an airline out of CA and call it go California (with an arnold accent) or maybe Go Delaware.....or how about go to hell mesa..that would be the non rev shuttle. Gotta run. I have to catch a flight on Go to work airlines.

and for the record...

DIE MESA DIE MESA DIE MESA DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE GO HI
I rule

I am saving this post for anybody that ever accuses me of being mesa's most disgruntled employee. This guy takes the cake!

bearcat said:
I hope that scum bags gets burned. I know the head of his legal dept is a POS and a royal idiot so the lawsuit doesn't surprise me. Maybe his clan of third rate monkeys wont be able to defend his industry top salary. Then he will be bothered by his clan of mickey mouse morons.....

I think I am going to start an airline out of CA and call it go California (with an arnold accent) or maybe Go Delaware.....or how about go to hell mesa..that would be the non rev shuttle. Gotta run. I have to catch a flight on Go to work airlines.

and for the record...

I rule

bearcat said:

and for the record...

I rule

It's called Xanax!

http://www.pfizer.com/

Latest resources

Back