Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Time to brown your flowered underwear!

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool:

JO has had a facination with Hawaii for many years now. The boys across the street at Hawaiian will teach the rest of the USA how to handle punk asses like JO. they'll finish the job ACA never had the chance to do. I cant wait. He has no idea, but he should. He obviously didn't learn his lesson in the late 80's trying to move airplanes around in hawaii. Sometimes you got to back to school. Somebody ought to ask JO what he wants on his tombstone.

the scary part is according to the article, JO is already in bed with the BK trustee gutbomb. I also heard rumors JO was seen around the South Ramp in HNL at Georges Aviation last month renting an airplane. Now I know what he was up to. This is a real threat. Time to act is now, dont think this is BS. It could really happen and we'd all be f-ed. The Judge decides on what date? June 14th?

"Airline analyst Robert Mann said Ornstein has a reputation of keeping a tight rein on expenses."

Translated: Ornstein has a reputation of not paying his employees any money so that all his costs can be shifted to the state government in the form of welfare so his employees can eat.

Sounds like a good expense management plan to me! :( Maybe he has stock in Top Ramen.

Kathy

islandhopper said:
... they'll finish the job ACA never had the chance to do. I cant wait.

do you mean put Mesa out of business, cause we squashed their takeover attempt of us?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back