• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JL Dumps Air Tran Stock

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
don't know. i do know the majority of most at MEH, including some at the FAA, believe the engine blades cut the cables and the crew had no flight control input and were simply along for the ride after the engine went. the company even backed the crew and has repeatedly tried to exonerate the crew postmortem. the engine shop was outsourced at the time as midwest was fairly young in life. certainly lesson learned.

we can talk about the outsourcing of maintenance and its catastrophic results all day as two crew members died at air midwest via the same fundamental problem......

what is your point? someone asked for the origin of "forklift" and after the explanation you comeback with this? are you a JL fan too? he apparently warrants you as diversification, sorry no more foreplay from forklift.

and as for your cheap attack on midwest (again i attack your management and you come back at our pilot group) as some "points" you're trying to make, shall we review the air tran dc-9 operating history in its infancy stage?

http://www.aviationaccidentlawnews-ntsb.com/html/safetyreports.html

Thanks for the clarification, and for the seven year old aviation law web site.

..... and for the seven year old aviation law web site.

well to be fair and balanced (like fox) it's old because air tran's recent safety history is excellent. like most companies it had it's growing pains. at the time of AA 191, they (AA) were a well established airline.

ps go giants today, beat the cowpokes.

if i am wrong on this (as i have not been to air tran indoc) then i apologize.

The classic mark of a fool. If you find yourself apologizing for something immediately after opening your mouth because you aren't sure you should have said it, then you never should have said it.
And it is mentioned, nay belabored, at AAI training up to at least summer of '05.

The classic mark of a fool. If you find yourself apologizing for something immediately after opening your mouth because you aren't sure you should have said it, then you never should have said it.
And it is mentioned, nay belabored, at AAI training up to at least summer of '05.

Φαίδρος the JL fan too and you jinxed the giants. now the cowpokes fans will start pontificating.......

Last edited:
Does this guy even have a life??

look i just piss excellence ok? shake and bake!

he simply asked where the nickname came from and i told him. joe was the Mx jefe. that means the buck stops with him. he's the one who approved the cost saving measure at AA. valujet management got blamed for what they approved and looked the other way for. do you defend them for what they physically didn't do but were responsible for?

why do you love him and his hair piece?

Blah blah blah blah.....

CitationLover=1400 posts PLUS... dude...I think we get it.

You are now a big time Airline Pilot flying big jets for good company..... and you have an opinion on EVERYTHING... we get it...... but my god..... what a addicted little dweeb.

You are some internet addicted geek with a computer keyboard stuck up your @ss 24 x 7.... typing and responding incessantly to every post, spending your life on Flightinfo posting continuously like a small neglected child in a toy store.

We get it.... now give others a chance to post their viewpoints without the craving need you have to respond to every single viewpoint.

If you'd log off and try to find a real living woman that will possibly have sex with you.... I assure you Flightinfo won't seem so important anymore....

We get it.... why don't you??

i somehow do not think valujet 592 is mentioned at indoc at air tran or by fernaro when speaking to new employees. if i am wrong on this (as i have not been to air tran indoc) then i apologize.

Mentioned in my interview in Nov '05 and indoc in Nov '05. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Get over it, life moves on.

Yeah but come on, the stock market is now the laughing stock market. Google 700.00 yeah ok!!!A nd United at 56.00, and may be parking planes and still work 56 a share=NOT
Its all about the assets airtran has very few United has very lots.

SOOO let me try to understand the logic, Joe was running the forklift that day? Or was it Joe that told the crew to take lunch and leave the forklift in place? Or was it Joe who approved the proceedure? And Joe ordered the airplanes without stickshakers? Was joe loading bags too?

Joe screwed up pal...and by the way should'nt you have a contract...it's been 2 years and let's see 8 months? Where in the hell are the balls at Airtran?

Latest resources

Back