JFK overnight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SiuDude said:
You can jumpseat to BOS, and then to LGA. Then take the MTA bus to the Roosevelt subway station. That way you don't have to pay $5 for the stupid Airtrain. Just think of it as your little way of sticking it to the Man.
How about you stand holding a hand-written sign "Manhattan" at the exit of short-term parking ...

Don't forget to wear your uniform.

SiuDude said:
You can jumpseat to BOS, and then to LGA. Then take the MTA bus to the Roosevelt subway station. That way you don't have to pay $5 for the stupid Airtrain. Just think of it as your little way of sticking it to the Man.

Nice!

Wow... and hour and you guys cranked up 11 responses... I'm impressed.

And they say New Yorkers aren't friendly:)

Keep'em coming... I was under the impression that anytime you ride the airTrain out of the JFK terminals, it'll cost you 5 bucks. Is that true?

Nobody mentioned the E train to the lexington ave. station, then get on the #6 train 1 stop to Grand Central. Wonderful architecture, lots of history there. Something to consider about the LIR idea is that I don't know if they operate much at night. With the subway the most you will have to wait for the E or A train is 20 minutes and this is at all hours of the night. And it runs every 6 minutes during the day.

If you take the airtrain to Howard Beach, and decide on the A train, make sure you get the express. It makes half the stops, thus, half the A(nimals). Having done both, going to Jamaica Station and the LIRR is by far a "safer" feeling, especially if you are coming back at night.

Latest resources

Back